Monday, May 23, 2011

So you may have read Lily's blog so you've probably heard of me and Kira. Well you can thank her for my blog cause thats why I've started blogging - I know that sentence made no sense so just go with it.
anyway so I got(if you can call it that) an iPod for my Birthday as a present and in October and so I've barely had it half a year and already my dad has taken it maybe six times and this time he's had it for almost two months!!!! I know some of you may think that totally fair but to me it's complete injustice! You don't even know why he took it, well I'll tell you, he took it because I didn't want to watch my brothers soccer game (might I add my brother was never in the - hour long game- more than five minutes at a a time with a fifteen minute break in between) please share your opinion is this right or is this just plain wrong!

1 comment:

  1. Claire bear why didn't you just watch the game I always watch my brothers gymnastic meets! Your 13 your old enough to watch his games!
    Love ya
    -S

    ReplyDelete